Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coachella Chic: Boho-Chic


Coachella Cuties
I can't say any of the bands made me crazy excited for this year's Coachella series (minus The Scissor Sisters, Lauren Hill and Kings of Leon) but music aside the style coming out this past weekend was very appropriate for the festival. My summer wardrobe will likely be modeled after these three ladies who are sporting relaxed, boho-chich, beachy-chic, and preppy meets hippy styles, even if I'm not in the desert flashing peace signs and eating "white chocolate" from my purse.

Speaking of...the only thing I will take from Vanessa's two Coachella outfits, although, fun and 'breezy', is her tamborine, the other pieces, I probably won't be sporting this summer. The acid-washed jean shorts and no pants are definitely looks only a select few can pull off. Good Job Vanessa, it's a tough look to rock but you definitely played into your "Coachella Character".



STAGECOACH STALLIONS
I was lucky enough to go to Indio and catch a few "HOT LOOKS" at last year's Stagecoach ...can't wait for the Stagecoach looks next weekend!

STAGECOACH 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment